Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Practical, everyday superpowers

Here's a picture of Jacob using his superpowers to open the automatic doors at Target:



Specifically, he is using a "force field" to open the doors. I know, you are thinking "Wait a minute. I thought that force fields are strictly defensive powers?" Well, apparently they can also be used offensively to open the doors at Target. Whenever Jacob comes to Target with me, we have this elaborate ritual (both entering and exiting the store) of waiting for the path to the automatic doors to clear so that Jacob can throw some force fields. Depending on the time of day, we sometimes have to wait a LONG time for the mere mortals to get out of the way so that Jacob can have an open route to the doors.

Now, if only Jacob had the power to get me out of Target without dropping $200 bucks every. single. time.

2 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

We should all have that magic power! While you're at it, have him figure out away to get my grocery bill down!

The Blonde Duck said...

I can't comment on your other blog b/c of firefox so I have to say I like your onions here!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS