Friday, June 24, 2011

{more} swim lessons, sans griping

Feeling a bit sheepish here about my little rant about swim lessons week yesterday. Obviously there are many worse ways to spend a June afternoon. Like cleaning up cow manure without a proper shovel while listening to the book-on-tape version of the Internal Revenue Code and getting pecked by hens. But it's Friday, and the kids have made incredible progress on the swimming front this week, so things are looking up. See, this doesn't look so bad . . .

Waiting for swim lessons to start


Elizabeth has finally gotten over the hump, and after three summers of lessons, she is now a swimmer.



And I'll be darned if little Caroline isn't already swimming herself. It never ceases to amaze me how different kids are, and how they all have their own unique talents and gifts.






The kids get to do a more extensive show for parents today, and I remembered to bring my real camera along in the hopes of capturing some of it. After the lessons, we have a popsicle party, and trust me, nobody will be partying down with those popsicles quite like the moms!

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS