Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project 365 - Day 47



I realize that without a "before" shot that the "after" doesn't have much impact, and I'm pretty sure that nobody is as excited about this as I am anyway, but I snapped a shot of Phase 1 of our basement cleanup. The bikes, balls, scooters, tennis rackets and strollers that are now hanging neatly on this garage wall were lying in a muddled mass on the floor between the two cars just a few short days ago.

I'll be tackling the rest of the main garage and a storage room next. If you don't hear from me in the next few days, I've been buried alive by junk -- please send help.

1 comment:

Mom to 3 C's said...

Nice! I can definitely appreciate even without the "before" shot. This project is on my hubby's to-do list also, but I fear the list is so long it may keep him busy well into retirement!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS