Friday, August 3, 2012

What's worse than NBC's horrible Olympic coverage?

Not having access to NBC's horrible Olympic coverage for five days because AT&T keeps flaking on appointments to come restore your TV/Internet/phone service, which has been out since Tuesday night's thunderstorms. I swear, I almost never care about live (or, er, live-ish, as the case may be) TV events, but every single time I care, my freaking TV won't work. Granted, nothing will ever be as bad as missing William and Kate's wedding last year, but missing out on a full 5/14th of my once-every-four-years fix of water polo, badminton, and synchronized diving comes close. Thankfully we have family and friends offering us the use of their TVs, and Samuel L. Jackson's twitter feed.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS