Friday, January 21, 2011

Big excitement on the food storage container front!!

In addition to Project 365, I have also undertaken Project Get My Act Together, and while the results so far are decidedly mixed (e.g. I totally forget about a very important meeting at church for Jacob which was on my calendar, my mind, and for which I received numerous reminder emails and alerts from the church and my own calendar system), there have been certain small victories along the way. {drumroll please} . . .

Behold, my food storage container cabinet!!

Before:



After:



Made possible by these {which were on sale for $9.99 when I bought them}. As an aside, I'm not sure how I survived before Amazon Prime, but I sure hope I never have to again.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS