Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project 365 - day 12


Santa brought Jacob an iPod for Christmas. He'd been asking for one since his 7th birthday (when he didn't even listen to music). At first 8 seemed really young to me for an iPod, but when I thought about it, I'm sure I had a Walkman when I was 9 or 10, so adjusting for age inflation over the past 30 years, eight is probably about right. The other clue was that all of his friends already had iPods or some kind of music playing device -- NOT that that was a compelling reason for Jacob to get one, but since he's our first child, it was somewhat useful information in figuring out the social norms for such things. Anyway, he loves it, and, in typical Jacob fashion, is more likely to plug it in to a speaker so that we can all hear his tunes. Let the music play!

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS