Friday, January 7, 2011

the lost lost tooth

Ever wonder what happens when you lose a tooth, and then lose the tooth before you can tuck it safely under your pillow for the tooth fairy to find? Well, a tooth note, of course. It is too early to tell for sure, but Elizabeth is showing signs of having a chronic "lose the lost tooth" problem. She's lost two of her first three lost teeth (I found one -- her first lost tooth -- after tearing the sofa apart). But she lost this third tooth at school, and the teacher of 18 kindergartners presumably had other things to do that prevented her from dropping everything to hunt for a tiny pearly white tooth. So she gave Elizabeth this note, and Elizabeth explained the situation to the Tooth Fairy:



{Dear Tooth Fairy, I lost my tooth and I lost my tooth!}

She put the note under her pillow, and to our great relief, the TF came anyway.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS