Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12 treats of Christmas: day 4

Gingerbread men.



We are having a party this weekend; well, it's not a party, but an intimate get-together (Candace party! Candace party!)



Since we'll have a bunch of kids here, we are going to set up cookie decorating. I actually ordered gingerbread men from a local bakery, but once I saw this recipe I cancelled my order and decided to make them myself. It almost doesn't matter how the cookies taste since they'll be piled 6" high with frosting and sprinkles, but still, these are reeeeeaaaaallllly good.

1 comment:

Di said...

ROFL! I love the P&F reference. I can't tell you how much of that we've watched. Thank goodness it's entertaining for parents as well as kids, unlike some of the stuff I suffer through. =)

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS