Monday, December 19, 2011

12 treats of Christmas, day 9: Red Velvet Cheesecake cookies



Whenever I see red velvet anything (well, aside from drapes and smoking jackets, I suppose), I want to eat it. So when I saw these red velvet cheesecake cookies, I knew I had to make them. I thought they were so pretty and festive! I made mine half the size of what the recipe on the blog calls for (I only used 2T of red velvet cookie dough, but kept the full teaspoon of cream cheese filling called for in the recipe) and they still made very large cookies. In an attempt to avoid the underbaking mishaps I've recently experienced, I ended up overbaking them by a minute or two, but they were still delicious. These are officially added to my Christmas cookie must-bake list!

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS